Two girls, the same genes. Everyday living with twinks.
I mean we just spent 31 minutes and 26 seconds on the phone. No big deal.
It's interesting to note:1) you are willing to chat with my sister for that long but2) don't answer your phone when I callWhat gives goldilocks?-jordan.
HAHA that's ridiculous.sorry i have a boyfriend.sorry he is more cute than you. sorry your date did not work out and you're lime green jello jealouussssss of me :)
oh ali please, you and luke pretty much have an arranged marriage. can we say promise rings? p.s. luke might be the hubby, but im the 2 am call boy
I mean we just spent 31 minutes and 26 seconds on the phone. No big deal.
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting to note:
ReplyDelete1) you are willing to chat with my sister for that long but
2) don't answer your phone when I call
What gives goldilocks?
-jordan.
HAHA that's ridiculous.
ReplyDeletesorry i have a boyfriend.sorry he is more cute than you. sorry your date did not work out and you're lime green jello jealouussssss of me :)
oh ali please, you and luke pretty much have an arranged marriage. can we say promise rings?
ReplyDeletep.s. luke might be the hubby, but im the 2 am call boy