Friday, April 16, 2010

second thoughts.....1 minute (or 5 minutes) later.

I wore my boyfriend's shoes to class today. I looked like a clown, with giant clown rainbow flip-flops on.

I think it's alarming when "cheaper" quality clothes start using geometric shapes (for sleeves and accent pieces). I just don't think it can end well with fabric blends.

It's weird how songs change meaning over time. Like:
Work by Jimmy Eat World
it used to bring me to tears three years ago and now I can listen to it unfazed. It's also weird how after you stop feeling a certain way towards someone, you can look at a picture and not really recognize them...and then you realize you can only vaguely remember the once intense feelings you felt. Maybe that's part of growing up? To be able to not hang on to everyone who comes in, stays for a while, and leaves (or in contrast, who you walk away from.)

Final words: I felt really pretty this morning.
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment