Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hm, it's already sunday morning.

This post happens to be about three different boys (oh em geeeee.)

It's really interesting who people turn to when they get/become so frustrated with a certain type of situation. I think there is nothing worse than a desperate man,scraping around ever nook and cranny to find any connection to the girl that got away, and in turn reaching out to people who have no real interest in giving them a help up. Needless to say, I got the most interesting text and phone call this morning. I guess this certain boy has exhausted all other options, and I'm not sure if its time or appropriate to return those phone calls and texts.

Unrelated, isn't it nice when you introduce a new boyfriend to your friends and they like him. I really do love that. I especially love it when they say how good looking he is and how nice he is and blah blah blah. I sound like a 16 year old, but I suppose that's what makes liking someone so grand, it's always appropriate to have a youthful attitude about love....I mean, did I say love. To have a youthful attitude about being in like. ha.

I have this orange beaten up shoe box under my bed. Its sort of sad to me that I completely forgot that it was there until I went searching for a blue purse I have. It caught me off guard and when I opened it-I flipped through all the old cards and read a few, I picked up the dried flowers, each crumbled a little, and then I looked at some old pictures at the bottom. It gave me this weird feeling, like the one you get when a song hits those chords that make you just want to lay in bed all day and hope that it rains. I think I want to throw the box out, I have no use for artifacts of something that has come to pass.
-Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment