Wednesday, April 21, 2010

something I hate.

You know,
when I see someone sprinting around campus like there is a fire following them about to engulf them in flames, I think to myself-
PLEASE LET THEM FALL.LET THEM TRIP, SKIN THEIR KNEE...SOMETHING.
I cannot stand people who run around college campus'. I mean, I'm not talking about actual joggers, I'm talking about people dress for school and giant backpacks running. It pisses me off. I have no idea why, maybe its some me projecting my feelings about something else on these people, but it really REALLY bothers me. I mean, walk fast or leave early, this isn't field day.
It feels good to get that one off my chest.

I'll trip you this is not a god damn sprint/you should have left earlier,
Ali

1 comment:

  1. i have always had the urge to trip people running to class... just sayin

    ReplyDelete