I really want to have a serious conversation with someone about third eye blind's lyrics.
They are mind blowing. I love how effortless they are and how the subject matter in the songs is so real, when they talk about love,sex,drinking,drugs they have no shame in shedding light on the nasty side of each situation. "Ten Days Late" or "Slow Motion" are perfect examples of what I'm talking about. Taylor Swift can keep her lyrics about her crush being a prince and having the perfect day, I'd rather blast songs with lyrics like-"I know you'll find I'd say the words, but no words come to mind. But you let me in ,and I don't know why-when you come, its like a thousand Julys" Cause that's real to me. That intense feeling you get with someone mixed with not knowing how to accurately express what you feel for that person. Anyway, I mean I'm not going to blog about music too often, but I just feel like Third Eye Blind is worth praising...a lot.On replay.
Songs I'm obsessed with by them: Wounded, Bonfire, Motorcycle Drive By,Narcolepsy,I Want You, and Deep Inside of You.
-Ali

No comments:
Post a Comment