Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blaire Virden's take on Grinding.

Dear Ali ,
I was not at all surprised to see how you were so defensive towards Sister Mary Jordan's thought on grinding. I am infact now able to realize you are indeed the pimp daddy of this kinda of "dancing". I am speaking as a victim here.

Yes think back wayy back like idk when I still wore overalls and an actual innocent smile. You know fifth grade times.. . crayons, hamsters , cotton-candy ice cream, more hamsters.. well that was all a thing of the past by the end of that year. In my mind it was all about shaking my non existing hips to some dirty rap song I knew nothing about; a.k.a you recruiting me up to your pimp daddy hustler grimy grinding shack and showing me some dance moves I'd never forget .

Then you put your poor wittle sister out alone and scared on the dance floor around all those intimidating pre-teens. But it was cool because I got over my nerves fast .Yahh I owned those YMCA dances . No little kid could "shake it" quite as fast as I could or "drop it low" like little 3 foot me. But you know what? Its just was not okay Ali. Yeah the year after that when I went to a ballin' middle school dance, I had teachers scraping me off the floor.

Here I read almost seven years later that you are still that sick crazy person tryna get dirty on the dance floor. Jordan may have been extreme but there is always a right time to do the whole grind thing (prom ' 10 oh heyy) but sometimes its just not okay. Oh and the cat walk NEVER okay .

-Blaire

1 comment:

  1. I agree Blaire. In fact, I would like to point out that both Alice and Sister Mary Jordan take very extreme approaches. I think the best way to look at this is to say grinding in general, not the classiest, but as long as you are grinding due to the fact that you're say fucked up off of a few shots of patron, I think you can be excused of all wild things that might occur that night.

    ReplyDelete