a) When you are trying to find what you will wear that day and you think to yourself, hmmm maybe I will wear that high waisted skirt with that t-shirt. Yeah that's "interesting" and "modern." You think this only to discover once you have put it on that it looks like all of South Central Los Angeles (recently watched Gangland on that place, street cred) has been shoved into your skirt. I mean it's cool, I love looking like I am smuggling an entire city in my skirt, it's really flattering. I'm trying to put an ass on, but I don't want my "junk in the trunk" to be comparable to an entire city. That's just not right. It's okay though, "sweat pants are the only thing that fits me right now."
b) My unknown microbes in microbiology lab. You would think something so small would not be able to inflict so much terror on my life. But it's true, my unknowns are horrid little creatures. Up until today everything was going smoothly all the tests had predicted results, I got out of class an hour early, life was good. But that was a simpler time. Today I got two positive tests, which is funny because I'm pretty sure they are two different microscopic pieces of shit. But you know it's cool, it's due Wednesday. Hopefully my microscopic bundles of joy will figure out who they want to be, let's just say I'm not down for switch hitting microbes.
cheers.
Jordan

No comments:
Post a Comment