"Dear Dan,
It's taken long enough for me to finally get down to writing this to you. I don't want it to be too shallow nor too melodramatic or sappy so...
I never expected to find someone that meant so much to me in such a short period of time. It feels funny, almost like a bellyache... and it feels great. This is all so new, but it seems just right, like everything is in its right place.
I haven't had any particular feelings for anyone in such a long time. Now there's all these emotions coming over me in rushes. I want you to know that if I ever feel the least bit hesitant, I'm just sort of afraid, trying to sort everything out. I can't believe that something so wonderful is actually so real.
The time I spent with you wasn't just "fun." A word like that doesn't even come close to describing what happened between us. It was all so natural, so o.k. Whenever I used to be with anyone it always felt sort of "wrong", almost dirty. I never felt that good about it. But this it was so raw, so pure. Everything was perfect. You make me feel so comfortable with myself, with myself being with you. You've brought back the thumping heart beat in me - when you feel your chest is just going to burst open. My breath heaves just when I look at you , look into you. Thats never happened to me before. I've never expressed myself to anyone as I did to you.
I love taking you in in all ways possible-looking at you, hearing you, smelling you, tasting you, feeling you. You are truly an amazing person.
I don't know how to end this. I refuse to speak of the future. In my little idealistic world, everything stays as it is right now. And I'm not sure what words I should pick to sum everything up. I just wanted you to know I feel very strongly for you.
Always&Ever,
Tanya Leigh"
I love this letter because it's so honest and real. The girl who writes it I feel like isn't trying to create some overused prince charming fairy tale, she is just explaining her feelings in pure form for someone she loves. I love love love this letter. If I am ever able to someday be a more adept at writing English prose I hope I can create something like this for someone I care about. For now, I will just read them and be amazed.
lovelove.
Jordan

No comments:
Post a Comment