Beating around the bush. Talking in circles. It's all the same code phrases for being afraid of something. Some giant intangible concept I just can't give into actually saying or writing down. I guess it's like the feeling I had when I was 8 and slept with the lights out,I never knew if something was going to crawl out from under my bed, something that will scare me or hurt me. And I guess the monster hiding under my bed as a child is the same sort of monster I fear is going to fall out of my mouth as soon as I open it and try to express myself. But I guess the monster and my 8 year old self were really one and the same, just a wild imagination trapped in my little head. And I think now that still holds true. Whatever ever happened to saying the truth, when did I loose the will to say how I feel about things? I just want to give into saying something, instead of letting each moment pass with my lips sealed.
And, I guess this post just proves how incapable I am of giving any sort of depth to my posts. It all just superficial ramblings about concepts and thoughts I keep locked in my little crazy head.
Sweet Dreams.
Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment