Monday, April 19, 2010

hmmm formal chapter,imma look real swell with new balances and a dress.

Hahaha.Today is a mess.I'm a mess, but in a light hearted romantic comedy sort of way. I left my flip flops in the library, so....I have to wear my new balances with my coral banana republic dress, so fashion forward. It really says- hey world, yeah I was at the library and then went to cycling and no, I didn't go home to change...I changed in the women's bathroom in the science building. Why? That's how I roll.
I feel like I have been staring at the sun all day. I literally feel like if someone asked me what my name was i'd look at them with a blank and quickly turning to worried expression on my face. My brain is totally strawberry jello today. (haha, that's a ridiculous statement, but it's truly the best I can do.)
By the way, whoever made the "Nothing But 90s mix" on fratmusic.com...they are my HERO. This playlist is almost....too good. I mean, do you know how long it's been since I've heard All 4 One- I Swear? Probably a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment