
It's past one, I can't sleep I have an 8am, and what am I doing? I'm texting my sisters. It's funny to think about our relationship, people often say the four of us are vastly different from one another; a bad girl, a good girl, a jock, and a little black heart (sounds like the breakfast club). To some extent this is true, each of us has our own distinct personalities and traits. These differences have sometimes caused us to not understand each other fully and because of this become annoyed or angered at one another. Although we sometimes have our little arguments, get angry, and say things we don't mean (I mean, I'm sure I can't actually land a spaceship on my forehead), there is no one who rushes to my side faster.
Over the past couple of days I have needed the three of them more than ever and they have been there, their love and support unwavering. When I can't sleep, when I just want to shut everyone and everything out and pretend everything is okay when it isn't, they know. I honestly don't know what I would do these past couple of days without them. I feel like I would be in a corner somewhere in a million pieces if they weren't constantly able to pick me up and put me back on my feet again. I am so thankful for them, I don't think my words can even do it justice.
My Nonnie always says there is no greater love than that between sisters, the bond we share is so innately strong, we don't even realize it. I now know for certain I have experienced it. I love being 1/4 of the "Virden girls" and I love the confidence and strength being a part of this bond gives me.
lovelove.
Jordan

ok yeah so i am a creep and creepin on this blog but this thing is so cool btw lol
ReplyDeleteawww sooo true i know exactly how you feel! me and my sis are the same way! my daddy always say people come and go but family is forever and i think that really is true! and i also think nothing can heal your heart like family can :)
i hope you feel better!
i love ya jordong! :)
I AM NOT A BAD GIRL.
ReplyDelete