Because Jordan Virden has danced on a table at a party, on a chair at a bar, and her name probably should be "skinny binny slut pants". Furthermore, I remember at homecoming 2007 I'm almost postive I saw Jordan do a move that would later be titled, "Dropping in low." And even before that, I remember a little tween going to a 2003 YMCA dance. So go on, shame these girls. Yes, their nano dresses where offensive and I couldn't tell at times if I was at a college party or the makings of an amateur porn video (which, if that was the case I will sue for royalties. I'm sure the back of my head made it into the opening scenes.), and yes the line against the wall was just uncouth and absurd. (I think I say the wave happen a few times between all the stand up young gentlemen) And yes, I did think, "Do they go to this school or is this the bought entertainment? Or just the local trash?" BUT, in the defense of the other side, (lawd knows we all been there. YMCA dances anyone? the 21042 ya feel me, better yet dunloggin middle school, DO YOU FEEL ME? 5 points...bars...basement parties...feel me, I know you do.) We have all had moments were actions such as this have taken place. Disgusting dance moves in corners of bars, hot tubs, beaches, you name a location someone has grinded there, and perhaps with pants off (ugh. So passe.) SO to these women, and to you skinny binny stardust skank, AND in conclusion, ladies of Blacksburg, and all ladies-grind on girls, grind on (and when you know you have that shot of brunette's in your hand that WILL put you over the edge so that you think you are in-fact a stripper, please. put it down, I can't "defend" whorish actions all the times.)
Cheers.
Ali

No comments:
Post a Comment