skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Twinscipades
Two girls, the same genes. Everyday living with twinks.
Friday, April 23, 2010
I love A.M texts from Ali
"I learned how to write thank you very much in korean
so if all else fails....I have that"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Hello :)
Ali and Jordan
Twin girls approaching their junior year in college. (Go Gamecocks and Hokies!) We are real and we don't hold back, we're the Virden sisters.
View my complete profile
Followers
Badges
Past attempts at English prose
►
2011
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(170)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(44)
►
May
(55)
▼
April
(40)
A List can Lead to a Better Outlook
Since everyone seems to have a case of the Mondays...
i haven't written in awhile.
God Bless Hokie Football
I, Jordan Virden, president of "the good girls clu...
Menefee Men Advice
I love A.M texts from Ali
Luke Says....
Can I get that coffee grande with a side of graphi...
Happy Earth Day!
All I need is that base bumpin'
MErh.
Luke Says....
Since we're talking about hate. Let me get on my s...
something I hate.
Blaire Virden's take on Grinding.
ONE MORE THING
Sorry, but I respectfully defend.(well, sort of)
A couple of weeks ago, I ventured out into the tow...
seeestors.
Well, before I go to sleep.
stay awake through summer like we own the heat.
hmmm formal chapter,imma look real swell with new ...
نعم نعم نعم
vintage wall to wall
Even though my computer just somewhat broke I thin...
For someone who has a lot of words at the tip of m...
I hate this feeling, I know it is necessary and fo...
The mark of a gentleman.
my fortune.
[Other People's] Love Letters
I've never been so alone, and I've never been so a...
Hm, it's already sunday morning.
I ain't no lush!
From luke:
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes yo...
I can't help the way I am
neVer forgeT
second thoughts.....1 minute (or 5 minutes) later.
The first post.
No comments:
Post a Comment