Sunday, April 18, 2010

The mark of a gentleman.

Ladies: Luke is young, single, and heavily republican. Also his ideal pick up line is as follows:

"Look bitch, I had a banging time with you last night. You Tryna?"

Look out ladies of the north eastern United States, Luke Eli Menefee is on the p-r-o-w-l.


Alexandra Virden Luke Menefee, it's hard being your bestfriend. i mean i'll do it. but...it's hard.

Fri at 10:14pm · ·
Alexandra Virden
Alexandra Virden
wait, direct quote from luke tonight- "let's just say I made the dance floor my BITCH."
Yesterday at 3:12am
Jordan Virden
Jordan Virden
YA he did Luke is a dance master ummmkay
Yesterday at 11:29am ·
Alexandra Virden
Alexandra Virden
wait another great quote:"and then, I mean...I pulled her in close...and we danced..not like freak danced...not like you and andrew,but we danced.
Yesterday at 11:49am
Jordan Virden
Jordan Virden
I like the little not like you and andrew part....ITS NOT DANCING IF IT'S INITIATION IN THE GUARD ROOM.
Yesterday at 11:55am ·
Jordan Virden
Jordan Virden
I feel like this is a story of epic proportions (you know like the Iliad) and we shall speak of this to our grandchildren someday. Or at least that is how it has been built up in my head.
Yesterday at 11:56am ·
Alexandra Virden
Alexandra Virden
i agree, this is...perhaps the love...of...the century? stronger than romeo and juliet
Yesterday at 12:08pm
Alexandra Virden
Alexandra Virden
infact, i'm almost positive luke texted me this:"But soft! What light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun."
.....it's like stop stealing shakespeare's lines, ya aint cute.
Yesterday at 12:10pm
Jordan Virden
Jordan Virden
It's like who does he think he is. Try to be your own master of English prose Luke, who does he think he is. He maybe a dancing diva but I don't see a lyrical genius. LISTEN TO SOME GAVIN DEGRAW THEN GET BACK TO ME.
Yesterday at 12:12pm ·
Jordan Virden
Jordan Virden
"this girl who was ugly as shit but still a girl"
someone call hallmark and get that on a greeting card. Luke....honestly.
Yesterday at 12:19pm ·
Alexandra Virden
Alexandra Virden
hahahah. someone please call hallmark, luke is young, in love, and prolific.
Yesterday at 7:04pm




Cheers!
Ali and Jordan "Luke is def tryna get with some girl" Virden

No comments:

Post a Comment