skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Twinscipades
Two girls, the same genes. Everyday living with twinks.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
UMD
Hey University of Maryland,
Thanks for a good time.
I fell in a pothole, but, I'll still be cool with you.
Maybe we'll hang out again soon?
Cheers,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Hello :)
Ali and Jordan
Twin girls approaching their junior year in college. (Go Gamecocks and Hokies!) We are real and we don't hold back, we're the Virden sisters.
View my complete profile
Followers
Badges
Past attempts at English prose
►
2011
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(170)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(44)
▼
May
(55)
I've been watching the updates about the oil spill...
New Wardrobe Color Obsession
Hmmm
One More I Swear.
I know, this post is sooo LiveJournal, but why sto...
dkjfaberkhg.
I love the state of Maryland and polyvore
LOST by Catz.
Blaire Says:
Late Night with Jane
Yard work: manual labor Fridays!
So my boyfriend is coming next week.
I love this quote.
Happy Thursday.
Rumi: Who Makes These Changes?
I want to be this little girl when I Grow Up!
Summer Reading List
bumm bummm bumm.
Chinese Food Fortune:
New Recipe :)
Do you ever try to remember the way things feel? L...
Blaire Says:
Dinner Time Conversation
UMD
To: University of Maryland, College Park
I got the nicest text from Dave mending things in ...
consigli di mia nonnie: il matrimonio
ONE MORE RULE FOR MY LIST:
1st Day of Summer Preliminary Playlist
Iron Man 2
All the kids are making lists.
Jane Virden:
Jordan Virden
Obligatory End of School Year Blog Post.
My letter,finally.
Happy Mother's Day!!
Letter Writing.
Nonnie's advice always starts with a comparison to...
Sometimes,
oh you know, cheelan at the holiday inn.
Organic Chemistry...and...unicorns
Kevin is not sensitive
breaks my heart.
Thoughts.
direct quote from ali
3:30 shuttle, 7:11 take off, 8:45 touch down, 9pm ...
Yeardley Love
message from Ali.
Summer Platters
I am a nerd. Shut the front door.
Nonnie's Advice to Jordan:
jello takes too long to prepare.
mid day thought.
Strech...It's good for you.
There are people graphically making out in the din...
►
April
(40)
No comments:
Post a Comment