Monday, May 3, 2010

Strech...It's good for you.

Dang, I have neglected my duties to this esteemed virtual publication....haha. No but really, I've been totally "busy" with "alot."

Well, actually I've been trying to write this short story, but so far it just keeps becomming more pretentious than an episode of the hills. It's killing me. Maybe i'll post some of it later today, depends if I feel like being completely embarrassed or not.

Aside from writing heart-wrenching prose, I have become obsessed with Glee and Madonna ( I mean the epidose featuring Madonna really was the jump off point in this addiction.I like to think it was fate beeming a giant white light onto my crap television saying-here, I want you to be happy, i want you to uh, dance) both "borderline" and "open your heart" have been on repeat. I love it. It makes me want to wear some sort of neon polyester blend and glitter...a lot of glitter.

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment