Thursday, May 13, 2010

1st Day of Summer Preliminary Playlist

It is officially summertime for Jordan Virden and I could not be happier to be in the 21042 with my family. Although it took forever to move out (Dad came at 9 AM we left at ...7PM bahaha true Virden family style) I am finally home! Along with the coming of summer and work also comes...summer playlists. I love making them, although this year's work playlist is still top secret (Ali won't even let me release the name, which by the way is epic and will bring people to their knees) I have made a preliminary "relaxed" playlist.

"Relaxed" Playlist also known as "BroChill"

*Heartless (Kanye West Cover)- The Fray
*Your Touch- The Black Keys
*Feel Me Flow- Naughty by Nature
*If it Kills Me- Jason Mraz
*Sarah- Fleetwood Mac
*Here I am- Freestyle Fellowship
*I'll Follow the Sun- The Beatles
*Piazza, New York Catcher- Belle and Sebastian
*Golden Days- The Damnwells
*The Chain- Fleetwood Mac
*The Nosebleed Section- Hilltop Hoods
*Solsbury Hill- Peter Gabriel
*Carolina- Corey Smith
*Motorcycle Drive by- Third Eye Blind
*Collie Man- Slightly Stoopid
*She's Got You High- Mumm-Ra
*Blackbird- The Beatles
*Werewolf- Coco Rosie

Merhhh there's more but, it's too late to type, I need to hibernate.

lovelove.
Jordan

1 comment:

  1. ...soooo I'm gonna need CDs burned of all these summer jams just sayin :)

    ReplyDelete