I have been watching all the interviews you have done this past week about yeardley, domestic violence, and kristin. I just wanted to say how strong I think/know you both are and that both my prayers and support are with you. I truly believe HB911 is an extremely important piece of legislature and I hope it will get passed and give valuable information to Maryland's youth and others. Despite the immense challenges that you have faced and may continue to face, you both refuse to indulge in negativity or pessimism because you both are empowering people with knowledge and helping them to be their best. I hope all is well and that Dave has a great graduation and easy transition into law school!
sincerely,
ali virden
http://www.kristinskrusade.com/
^incase anyone is interested in look at who I have been talking about in a few of my last posts.

No comments:
Post a Comment