I found this website where you can create outfit sets with pretty much any item of clothing imaginable. Since I'm up (Law and Order marathon on Bravo...hello!) I made a Maryland themed set because I mean I have to represent, am I right?
Get Red-y Dress, $90
Shop Steve Madden Shoes Caryssa High Heel Pump in Black Patent Leather, $89
MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Miss Marc' Bangle, $68
Chanel Beaute Des Ongles Extreme Shine Nail Lacquer, $25
Beach Theme Home Decor - 7"W x 2 1/4"D x 6"H Michael Healy Crab Door...
Shop Steve Madden Shoes Caryssa High Heel Pump in Black Patent Leather, $89
MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Miss Marc' Bangle, $68
Chanel Beaute Des Ongles Extreme Shine Nail Lacquer, $25
Beach Theme Home Decor - 7"W x 2 1/4"D x 6"H Michael Healy Crab Door...
Cheers!
Jordan

This is adorable jojo! I love it. And if was a drag queen I would wear it.
ReplyDeleteI love that Chanel polish, I swear I try to collect them all :D
ReplyDeleteI found your blog via teenvogue, check mine out?
Classy and Delicious