Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Thursday.

It's the first day of real (for realz) no cloudy sky & glorious doses of sun in Maryland. Anyway, I made this playlist of well I don't know...you can decide what genre it is, but I feel like it's an "easy listening while weeding mix" haha because I'm about to go weed my mother's flower beds....because it's sunny & my olive skin is turning green.

Ali's Weeding Weeds Mix
(sweet title right?mmmmm i'm not good with naming things. my poor children one day)

Paolo Nutini: Jenny Don't Be Hasty
Against Me!: Cavalier Eternal & Don't Loose Touch*
Brand New: Fork And Knife & At The Bottom
Aesop Rock: Daylight
Talib Kweli: Hot Thing Remix
Arrested Development: Everyday People (you can't get better as far as 90s rap goes in my mind)
The Band: Atlantic City
--at this point I'm just going to throw in A TON of The Black Keys, they are soo groovy:
Psychotic Girl
So He Won't Break
Just A Little Heat
When The Lights Go Out
Girl Is On My Mind
--done with them :)
Bruce Springsteen: I'm On Fire
The Ataris: San Dimas High School Football Rules
The Kooks: Sway
Jason Mraz:Sleeping To Dream & The Sunshine Song
The Dangerous Summer:Never Feel Alone
Metric: Gold Guns Girls
Miles: Just In Case
Heartless Bastards: Runnin
Mofro: How Junior Got His Head Pin Out
Bomb the Music Industry!: Stand There Until Your Sober
Less Than Jake: The Ghost Of Me and You
Streetlight Manifesto:A Better Place, A Better Time
Catch 22: Keasby Nights
& of course, Third Eye Blind:
1000 Julys
New Girl
Narcolepsy
An Ode To Maybe
Never Let You Go

haha, looking at this playlist it's kind of everywhere & extremely excessive, but I kind of like the "scatteredness" of it.

your future horticulturalist
ALI

(*by the way: Against Me!'s new album White Crosses is SO GOOD, I mean the lyrics are mind blowing in my opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment