But, I think it's because she is Italian and well, food is life's better half and because of that it can be related to almost anything.
Anyway, today she was asking me when she'd finally get to meet Michael (which believe me, she is VERY eager about considering the amount of nice things my sisters have said about him to her) and then that conversation digressed to her talking about all my old boyfriends (yes, all three glorious relationships........haha.) and she just looked at me and said, "well you know when someone is used to eating hamburgers their whole life and then finally get steak...well that's when you know you got it right. When you finally get some steak," and then she just laughed. I don't know who she was referring to or what that really means but, I thought it was funny. I like the advice she gives me, it's both sincere and comical.
Happy Mama's Day to all you ladies out there with kids :)
Ali

Okay after asking nonnie about it, I think she means I was eating hamburgers all my life (because non does not think anyone is good enough for me) but she hopes mike will be steak....I think? Idk.
ReplyDelete