Sunday, June 6, 2010

Unbelievable.

I know Ali addressed this in the post before mine, but, I feel like I need to let out my anger.

I just want to know when it became other people's right to leak private information to the public media? How cruel do you have to be to think "hmmm let me take something that I know is damning and release it to the media so everyone can see." I just don't understand the maliciousness of it all, it is unbelievable that someone would get a joy out of doing something like this. How unhappy do you have to be with your life that you have to try to ruin someone else's. It is just so cruel, ridiculous, and above all childish.

The worst thing is, the person who wrote the article and the person who gave the information (a coward) will never know the impact that they have had. They won't ever know how many tears, how much anger, and how much sadness came from this. I suppose they don't care, as long as they sell papers right? It's just when did selling paper's become so important that you are willing to publish an article that is in such poor taste. I hope their "story" was worth it.

I just don't even know what say, I am so disappointed and upset. The people who did this and wrote this are so low. Disgusting.


No comments:

Post a Comment