I love this quote, it's so true.
Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public.
-Paulo Coelho
So when you're writing today, just think you're completely naked in Time Square & just go for it. Because you see, if you find yourself naked in Time Square, you're just going to have to go for it-even if at first you're completely aware of that cellulite on the back of your legs or that one awful scar you have or how one boob is slight bigger than the other or whatever insecurity you seem to pick at day in and day out. So just write and write it all and get over the fears you may have about expressing yourself, because if you don't go for it-well, you're just going to end up feeling a little awkward I think.
Ali
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I completely agree, well said. :)
ReplyDeleteFollow me at http://flutterflyy.blogspot.com