I am sorry for my seemingly rude looks or angry facial expressions as you pass by me, talk to me, sit near me, whatever. I can't help it, it is how my face is during the down time in between laughing,crying (haha, people seem to think that's my second job.), sleeping, eating, gazing. Maybe the woman at A&A Nails waxed my eyebrows perfectly into a "bitch arch" or maybe my post-teenage years angst or maybe it's because subconsciously I have an uber elitist attitude and pride myself on being an intellectual (that last one...is most definatly a joke...well actually it was once suggested to me that that was the way I was by a former TRUE elitist ex-boyfriend....pffffft if I had to hear "harvard of the south" 934869374 more times i'd shoot myself, and that's all I have to say about him.) Anyway, I got called out today for it by a coworker who I love to pieces but when we were sitting chatting and I was listening to her story about her lacrosse coach and trying to set her up with another friend she stopped mid conversation to say: "what why are you looking at me with that bitch stare." and I was like: "wait what? girl I'm just listening to the juicccyyyyy deetssss." and then she was all: "then stop looking at me like that." Well, if I didn't know I was doing it...should I now put a paper bag on my head? I don't know. So if you see me on the streets or are friends with me or family or dating me if I start to look at you like I'm going to eat you, "Z" snap at you, or yell at you and we are talking about nothing please just say-"oh bitch plz" to me. I'll get the hint and turn that snotty sitting face into a most pleasant smile.
Sincerely the H.B.I.C.,
ali.

Great blog - so fast and fun. Since I found your blog on the teen vogue forums I am enjoying reading back through your posts!
ReplyDeleteIf you get a chance check out our blog(also a blogging duo like yourselves). We'd love your feedback - follow if you like what you see.
Happy Blogging!
xoxo
http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com