Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Things I love: Baggy Clothing and Jeffery Campbell shoes

I'm just going to put it out there: baggy clothing and Jeffery Campbell shoes are fabulous.

1.Baggy Clothing
Lately I have been obsessed with wearing baggy/oversized clothes.
It's wonderful that the wearing your boyfriends clothes look is "hip" now, making it perfectly acceptable for me to wear baggy jeans and a loose t-shirt.
I don't know what it is about this look that I love so much. I think it is that I must be comfortable in what I am wearing and also be able to move around. I hate hate hate tight clothes to the point where I actually begin to feel annoyed, they are too constricting and often times, unflattering.
*My love of baggy clothing does not mean I think it is acceptable to just wear clothes that don't fit or are overly huge. I think one should try the baggy look within reason choosing making sure every piece has a purpose and is flattering in some way! No jeans that expose your underwear, yikes!

Best Baggy Boyfriend Jean I have found:
American Eagle Boy Fit Crops Jeans
*They are baggy while still being flattering on a girl's body. They truly are the best of both worlds.

2. Jeffery Campbell shoes
I am a shoe girl. I adore them. I truly believe shoes can make or break an outfit; they can pull it together or make it look disjointed.
As someone who is always on the prowl for new and interesting shoes, when I came across Jeffery Campbell shoes I was in love. His shoe designs are practical yet often contain a unique twist. They are also made with good quality materials, making them great to be worn day to day.

Places to Find Jeffery Campbell Shoes:

No comments:

Post a Comment