I hope people think I have a heart of ice cream, because I really do
Don't you hate when you can just feel someone isn't saying something to you? It drives me crazy, it makes me completely out-of-breath over a million less-than-rational scenarios. Maybe things are fine? Maybe things aren't? Maybe when you say you love someone and mean it you say it? Or maybe you don't? Who has the answers to these questions? I know who does, the one who keeps it all to himself (or herself).
And by not giving some sort of comment on how this certain someone feels (& I mean, I'm not saying people need a state of the relationship or state of his/her emotions or state of the friendship address, but sometimes a little reassurance would be nice.) it just puts the other person in the uncomfortable corner of:
well if I don't know how they feel what am I to do?
And they said I love you first....but then never said it...so did they mean it....do I say it?
&a million other questions you could draw out of the giant hat that is your head.
Who knows.
I don't know and as you can see this creates some sort of vicious cycle.
So please, everyone once in a while just say- hey, i love you (if you haven't in awhile because, once you say I love you....you can't take it back. So if you haven't WAIT till you need to say it or else you'll combust and then once you say it you know you won't be able to stop cause you want to say it.) or maybe- hey you're doing a good job, or some other positive statement. Cause there are some people in this world that are insecure.
So thats my advice for the day, Enjoy!
Ali
ps, this picture is not formatting right, ugh. Here is the link:http://www.asofterworld.com/clean/swing.jpg

No comments:
Post a Comment