actions speak louder than words, even if you think no one can see them!
So don't take comprising pictures of you "blacked out" in bathrooms with girls or you kissing girls.It just makes people think you're sketchy, especially here is the kicker- if it's a long-distance relationship. Am I right? Sloppiness, Sketchiness and so forth ARE NOT qualities in someone that are respectable. So next time you want to pick up that beer that will get you drunk enough to be carried out from somewhere- put it down and wait an hour. I don't know I thought that this was simple. I try not to ask for too much from anyone. I try not to be controlling or put limits on anything or anyone, but this is something that actually pisses me off is that people can say anything, it's what you do that really counts. So all I can say is grow up, handle yourself, and if you want to act like you're in high school THEN GO FOR IT(!), but I can't say i'll be down.
This is just a general piece of advice....I lyke..don't mean to vent about anyone in particular.

No comments:
Post a Comment