skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Twinscipades
Two girls, the same genes. Everyday living with twinks.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Rest in Peace MJ
Best Billy Jean Cover & I think the King of Pop would enjoy it:
Aloe Blacc&The Grand Scheme's youtube vid cover:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DptqlP9PYXc&feature=player_embedded
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why Hello :)
Ali and Jordan
Twin girls approaching their junior year in college. (Go Gamecocks and Hokies!) We are real and we don't hold back, we're the Virden sisters.
View my complete profile
Followers
Badges
Past attempts at English prose
►
2011
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(170)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(16)
▼
June
(44)
Designer Shoe D.I.Y
couldn't be prouder to be a GAMECOCK!
So interesting.
GENIUS.
I can't put Convention into words.
Rest in Peace MJ
Haha I got called out: my natural "bitch" sitting ...
I just want to say, I love being a Kappa.
Funny Moment from Convention.
Stressed.
airports.
THE OWL, THE KEY, THE FLUER DE LIS
Tonight's Activities.
Ice Cream Paint Job.
Young Love.
Baby Sister's Graduation Party :)
Things
playlist #3457
Things I love: Baggy Clothing and Jeffery Campbell...
Now there is no point to clean my room.
I don't understand some friendships. Friendships I...
More South Carolina :)
After a serious discussion tonight:
Post Beach
Below the Mason Dixon Line
A list for personal use:
A piece of a advice:
End of the Week
Congratulations Little Seesstors!
Luke Says....
C.S Lewis
one more thing before I get on with my day:
I suppose this goes with what I last said
rocky road.
So Proud of these fellow Hokies, had to share!
A Few Things from the Desk of Ali:
This makes me laugh.
Unbelievable.
When private matters become public knowledge.
No title
Recently, a friend asked me:"So when are you going...
my head right now:
music to my ears
mantra.
►
May
(55)
►
April
(40)
No comments:
Post a Comment