I thought I had lost my bank card ( go figure, I can never manage to keep anything worth keeping. Responsibility is an aspect of learning I seem to have missed.) So I began cleaning my room, and what a horrible task it is- so many clothes, pens, shoes- everywhere. Ugh. But I began with the mission that I would find this bank card so I could buy things for people (you know cards, birthday presents, graduation presents, brownie mix....the list trails on). So I turn on the Law and Order Marathon, pull out the hangers and get ready to hang and then color code my closet when(!) upon turning on my god forsaken television I find it. My stupid bank card had been stupidly placed next to the television. Figures....two worthless things next to each other. Well, one truly worthless (the television) and one not so worthless cause money is what makes a large percent of the world go around. THEREFORE, I need to find a new reason to clean this messy room. Maybe i'll dedicate my cleaning to the blind, or to a shirt that I determined long ago was never going to be seen again, OR maybe i'll clean it so when my boyfriend comes Sunday I don't feel shame when he looks at my room and thinks- ew what a mess. Who knows, but I'll clean it....right this instant.Personally, I find it easier to see things laid out. So if I pull out five dresses to try and figure out whether to wear black or red, a skirt or a dress, ect and then they end up on the floor...eh..oh well.
Merry Cleaning!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment