Friday, June 11, 2010

End of the Week

I want to start an end of the week rose of the week and thorn of the week. I think this will continue on with my finding things to be thankful for and things to work on and just observations. I want to work on being positively introspective instead of just forgetting about blessings and getting down about the negative things. Basically, I want to acknowledge the good and be thankful for it and acknowledge the bad and work past it.

Rose of the Week (there are a few!):
-Taylor and Blaire have both successfully completed high school and gotten their diplomas. I really am just so proud of them!
-My knee hasn't acted up all week at the gym
-I'm reading a great book, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. It is absolutely fantastic it's a mix of modern day applicable philosophy and beautiful imagery of the open road.
-My big came to visit!

Thorn of the Week:
-Well... I'll put it this way I don't exactly have buyers remorse but at the same time I'm not completely happy with my purchase.
-I need to check off more things on my to-do list.


lovelove.
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment