1.Get a 4.0 - I feel like this is the semester my countless hours of studying (and vomitting and crying over grades) should be rewarded in some way other than sensitive tears and no social life to speak of. This is my year to punch school in the throat.
2. Go to the gym sometimes - I am a cupcake and a powderpuff. The least I can do is try to get "fit" by riding the elliptical and lifting some 10 pd weights. I walk everywhere, sometimes I run if I'm late and I walk up soo many stairs in Derring for physics lab but.. it's not enough. I am trying to put a Beyonce ass on and frankly that won't cut it anymore.
3. Go out - Essentially I don't want my future children (or hairless cats, it could really go either way at this point) to think I was a loser in college. So now it's time to be the social butterfly or something like that. I need to let my hair/standards down at least once or twice.
4. Read something other than a text book - this one is really for my own sanity so I don't go cray cray and get an eye twitch. Plus it would be nice to be cultured in something other than: proteins/bacteria/proteins.
5. Visit friends at other schools - I want to see the world and you know, eat at other people's cafeteria's (then mock them for not serving lobster or London broil)
2. Go to the gym sometimes - I am a cupcake and a powderpuff. The least I can do is try to get "fit" by riding the elliptical and lifting some 10 pd weights. I walk everywhere, sometimes I run if I'm late and I walk up soo many stairs in Derring for physics lab but.. it's not enough. I am trying to put a Beyonce ass on and frankly that won't cut it anymore.
3. Go out - Essentially I don't want my future children (or hairless cats, it could really go either way at this point) to think I was a loser in college. So now it's time to be the social butterfly or something like that. I need to let my hair/standards down at least once or twice.
4. Read something other than a text book - this one is really for my own sanity so I don't go cray cray and get an eye twitch. Plus it would be nice to be cultured in something other than: proteins/bacteria/proteins.
5. Visit friends at other schools - I want to see the world and you know, eat at other people's cafeteria's (then mock them for not serving lobster or London broil)
cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment