Friday, November 26, 2010

Is it wrong?

Is it wrong that I enjoy watching Dr.G Medical Examiner while simultaneously listening to Christmas music? I mean it is the day after Thanksgiving so naturally as an American I am obligated to kick off the actual holiday season (forget you Hallmark/Target/Food Lion for pulling out the decorations the day after Halloween. Rude.). Naturally, I must do this by "poppin off" some Christmas Classics like Deck the Halls, Rockin Around the Christmas Tree, and Little Drummer Boy.

However, at the same time I would love to just prance around the house to Christmas jams, I spied the tv guide channel. There was a Dr.G Medical Examiner marathon on the Discovery Health Channel. For those who don't know essentially the gist of the show is: there's a woman who cuts up dead people (don't worry it's her job) and then tells you what happens. I love this show it makes me feel like I am learning something about medicine (you know in case I have to preform surgery on the Hokie Express or something). Also, I am nosy. I like knowing everything about everything so this show is perfect because she tells you everything.

I was torn so I did the only reasonable thing: a visual/audio juxtaposition (thanks dictionary.com) mashup of dead people autopsies and deck the halls Christmas songs. If it's wrong, I don't want to be right.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of that show, but it sounds neat. I do enjoy Christmas songs, though. and actually, my entire mall was decorated for Christmas before Halloween weekend was even over!! I couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete