Tuesday, November 23, 2010

like I like to say- you aren't a failure.....yet.

I suppose that statement is what my college career as a liberal arts major can be summed up with at the point. Junior year, more like panic year. More like, shit. Maybe I should have stopped reading books and started to become well aquanted with my science and math textbooks. Or, well damn. If only those three tries at Algebra 2 had paid off or if only I had learned something during Bio AP while cheating off Jordan. Business School? Science Classes? psssh. I'm going to talk about feelings and books people don't read and get pissed when I see someone with a Kindle because they don't appreciate the feeling of the pages of a book or being able to go highlighter crazy and overly passionate about a novel. I suppose I can list my talents as the following: I can read....I can wite.....I can say a few things in a few different languages.....& then a long list of useless talents.SO I've decided at this point in my college career I just need to cultivate as many useless talents as possible in hopes that one helps me break into some industry that will pay me more than $8.25 an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment