I am naturally very reserved and conservative when it comes to certain things which leads me to sometimes be perceived as overly innocent and childish. It is this quality which I think may need some tweaking. I thought about how to remedy this issue without going against things that in my mind are set in stone and decided I would try to be more outgoing and maybe more spontaneous. I just want to try new things and not be afraid to put myself out there.
We'll see.
Also, this has nothing to do with the first thing I wrote, but, I hate when you know you are being played second fiddle to someone else. Nothing bothers me more.
cheers.
Jordan

I know exactly how you feel, about needing to change in order to not be left behind AND being played second fiddle. Both are terrible and heartbreaking feelings to have and they both tend to eat away at you, so I'm sorry you're going through that :(
ReplyDeleteBUT don't change just to not be left behind. I have been there before and ended up doing a lot of things I regret or am embarrassed about. Also, I know so many people in kappa that admire you and think you are so cute, myself included- you being conservative and reserved is something so unique to find in college and I admire you so much for being so refined :) That being said, there's nothing wrong with trying new things- like bungie jumping or krazy dance parties, but no need to you know, like, go over the edge ;)
xoxo
Aww Ellen, I love your response. I kinda needed to hear exactly what you just said, thanks girl!
ReplyDelete<3