Sunday, July 18, 2010

Little Italian Grandmother

I love spending afternoons talking to my little italian Nonnie.

Today I learned:
-You will never live long enough to learn everything there is to know about everything.

-The main point of college is to teach you how much you don't know about the world.

-If you wear heels for more than four hours then switch to flats you could rip your hamstring and as a result it will look like "saggy old breasts."

-Her grandmother used to say: Don't tell people your troubles because most will be more than happy to rejoice in them.

-Contrary to popular belief the point of most novels is not that everyone dies. Except that is if you are reading the Bible.

-Siblings have more influence than parents because parents are too removed and out of touch.

-The phrase "around Robin Hood's barn" means that something is out of the way. Though I still think Robin Hood would have a tree house over a barn.

What pearls of wisdom.

lovelove.
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment