1. I overheard one of the funniest conversations in the bathroom today as I was cleaning. Three girls, no older than nine, were in the bathroom discussing what they thought Tampons (yikes just used the T-word...groan) were used for. The answer they came up with was:
"I think they are used to put up your butt so you don't poop while you're dancing"
...I'm sorry, what? I had to try so hard not to burst out in laughter. God love little girls.
2. I decided that it is a sad part of life to demote someone from "best friend" status. People change and that's okay. I've made peace with just being friends and keeping them at arms length. Maybe in the future this will change but for now, it's pretty much set in cement. Sad.
3. In my opinion, crew neck sweatshirts are a more formal version of a hooded sweatshirt. I feel like they are a step up. I could just be biased though as I love crew necks.
4. Tonight was Youth Night at the pool where I work. It was fun except for the fact that I saw one to many girls under the age of ten doing "sexy MTV dance moves." It was a little disturbing, Sister Mary Jordan does not approve!
lovelove.
Jordan

No comments:
Post a Comment