It's official, I am in love with the color teal (or really anything in the teal - sea foam color category). Teal is such a bright and versatile color, I really think anyone can wear it and look stunning. Teal makes those with olive to dark colored skin really stand out by complimenting their skin tone and making it pop. However, those with pale skin can also use teal to their advantage and shine. Blaire, my little sister is very pale with black hair and blue eyes, teal also looks flattering on her, it brings out her eyes and looks very pretty against her pale skin. I think it is such a lovely color for summer, and I keep seeing so many pieces of clothing in it and each time I think, "that's so adorable, ugh I just love teal." So...hello new summer color!
Teal Clothing and Accessory Examples I made (thanks, polyvore!):
lovelove.
Jordan
so cute! following :)
ReplyDeletehttp://eblanez.blogspot.com/